Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inspirational Inspiration!


I seek my inspiration it the stories of the people I encounter. I have been blessed to meet many types of people following various paths. My ears are always open to listen to them tell their tales. We often become trapped in our own circles, our friend, family, and co-workers become our reference for what people are like, and what life is like. We often forget that there are people out there who are very different from us.



My writing style is often flavored by the voices of the authors I am reading, or the teachers I study with. As my knowledge base and vocabulary row, my words change, and so does my message. I started down a very different path, I wanted to be an actor, or a film maker. I learned all I wanted to about these fields, then thought I would study fitness and nutrition. It was close, but not perfect. Finally I realized I wanted to be a healer. I love people and I decided I wanted to help them lead fuller, happier lives. Psychology was added to my repertoire, and now I study energy healing. When I meet people, I am deeply affected by their journeys.



My inspiration often stays in my head, fermenting, processing the new data. When the time is right, and I have reworked the information over and over again in my mind, it finally bursts onto the page. This is difficult when I am working on a deadline. I find many notebooks with ides I've started and got stuck on. Some are awful, others I store for a later, inspired moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment