Sunday, September 15, 2013

Forced Writing

It's that time again, forced writing as exercise for the writer thing and the brain thing and it's early, but I've been up for about an hour and a half already and the sun is finally waking up and I will exercise this body of mine that I am getting in shape for the next big decade of my Life.  I will be forty in a little over half a year and I want to rock that shit.  Checklist: Non-Smoker, tea-totaller, some who gets a good night's sleep, healthy strong body, good eyesight and hearing, awesome mental attitude, direction and accomplishment.  Sounds great!  I am going to break up with my 30's slowly, I don't wan to hurt their feelings.  I enjoyed our years together and learned a lot.  Now, I embrace my future with my 40's.  Exciting times!  Time to go see the sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment