Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prologue

There's a full moon tonight and I am feeling the energy in a very nice way.  Feeling the flow of the Universe in me, I feel the Creator living in me.  I have wanted to write a book for a very long time.  About twelve years, since my diagnosis of AML on September 11, 2001.  That day was epic.  It changed the world for everybody.  I remember being in my hospital bed awake and ready for breakfast.  The morning nurse came in and told me that an airplane had just hit one of the towers.  he turned on my TV and took my vitals.  Together we watched as the second tower was hit by a plane. 

I was in the hospital because I hadn't been feeling well.  I had just had my son almost two months earlier, and I was breast feeding, and he was breach and born Caesarian after their attempt to flip him over failed.  So, I was tired and I had fevers, but only in the afternoon.  I like to chronicle things, and since I was home with the baby all day fevers were something to do.  I would take my temperature every 5-10 minutes, and then graph the information.  It was similar to the chart I kept of Daemons sleep/eat/poop/pee schedule.  I like numbers very much, this was a game. Until it got painfully serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment