Thursday, October 16, 2014

You all suck! When I am insecure.....


Someone shared this on Facebook yesterday and it had a very interesting effect on me.  Yes, these are all things we "know" but how difficult is it to apply them when we are emotional?  Very.  At least for me.  

My angels gave me the perfect tool to use in order to achieve not only emotional peace, but also a serious sense of well-being coupled with Soul healing.  What is this magic secret of wonder?  It is just a simple mantra.

When I find myself focusing outward, judging, comparing, coveting, etc.  I feel uneasy and out of whack.  I wanted a way to turn my attention inward (especially when I am driving and I have a tendency to be very critical of other people's actions) to my own needs.  Needs?  Yes, when we are busy shouting at people, or stewing over how THEY "should" be acting, we are missing the big clue.  We are lacking something.  

If I am completely happy, I could give a flying fig how other people are living their lives.  I can celebrate their success and ignore their shortcomings.  If I am in a state of imbalance, I see a world of idiots.  What can I do about that?  I can turn my attention to the one person whose life I have complete control of.  Mine.  

With that bit of knowledge I asked my angels for a tool I can use anywhere at any time to quiet the storm in me so that I can enjoy the world around me.  I had to be able to apply it to all of the situations mentioned in the above meme.  They answered by giving me this mantra:

"I love myself, I love myself.  I really truly/really love myself."

With these words, I am able to nurture my Spirit and remind myself that it is me I should be concerned with.  If I love myself, really truly love myself, I see a world of beauty and lovely people.  As within, so without.  

I have only used it for a day and I already feel more confident and comfortable.  I feel a geater connection to the Universe and God, it feels good.

I love myself, I love myself, I really truly love myself.  

Try it, let me know how it works for you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment